The world of typography and typographic treatment is ever-changing and ever-expanding. Typography is present as far as the eye can see, from television to websites, road signs to mobile devices, books to newspapers. It’s everywhere. Inescapable. And that’s the way I like it to be honest. The term “Typophile” is extremely common within design networks. I’m a self-confessed typophile, always out to discover the latest trends and constantly testing my own knowledge of typefaces.
- Magento end of life is approaching. What now?May 19, 2020
- How to choose a domain name in 6 easy stepsOctober 1, 2019
- The Pros and Cons of Online Store DealsSeptember 30, 2019
- 4 ways live chat can increase the success of your online storeSeptember 15, 2019
- 5 best practices to ensure your homepage makes a great first impression.August 21, 2019